asp.net - Change default value of EnableViewState -


I know that with other properties you can define their default value by using the skins. But for some reasons they will not let me do this for competentwoststats.

I do not want anything to set EnableViewState = "false", I just want to default to them wrong, if I enable them manually by going through them I want to You can.

The cleaner's solution is better. I'm hoping to be shy by running some horsework function in pageload which disables all the scenes because this recursive nature can be expensive and in my head it's useless Feels.

It is not possible with the current version of asp.net, but the new one which fixes me like this Remember from Here's a link:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -