c# - How do I figure out which items' selected state was changed in a DataGridView? -


I have a DataGridView that has multiple selections turned on. When the selective playful event is removed, then I want to know which item was selected for new item and which items were selected new. For example, if you have multiple items selected (by Ctrl-clicking) and then you release the Ctrl key and select an item, then I want to know which items were not selected I have Could track the collection of selected items, but I wanted to make sure that I was not thinking very hard.

Event does not tell you exactly what's changed If you need to know for some reason You have to keep track of the previous selection.

What are you trying to do in response to this incident? There can be a very easy way to accomplish your real goal.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -