C# visual studio - Properties.Settings.Default.SomeValueOrAnother has me baffled -


C # Visual Studio Project: Properties. Settings. Default. Some values ​​or others have amazed me.

A relatively simple project with me saves a bunch of values ​​that were last recorded between sessions, and restores them to the next charge. I was working fine, I have changed a control so that the minimum permission The value was 1, but now there was no 100. Last usage value was 3. At startup, it now complains that 3 is not a valid value.

OK, two, of course - but listen to the rest.

I've edited the settings in VS at default in 500. I've edited the exename.config file to include in 500 instead of 3. I have checked in every possible config file (vshost.exe.config, files bin / debug, bin / release, oz / debug, oz / release. They all have value = 500. I have made it again and again. Just copy one exchange and config file to a different PC, so the development environment was not a factor. I still get this error message.

Dev on PC, if I (not directly in the debugger ,) / Obj / debug or / ob / release me error If I am running in bin / bin, then I get an error .config files have the same content. If I get the obj (which does not give an error to the dev pc) for any other PC, from the exe & config Error.

I thought exename.config was dealing with all, but it seems that VS is doing something behind me - at least something that I can not get in documentatio N. I imagine that this is something trivial if E would tell me what I've missed, I wanted to save the next one runs to appreciate me. I really want to do this, some user settings for the program. And this app gets to 'forget' that obsolete value.

Search for * settings files in your solution. This is where the value used when creating your project will be stored.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -