design - Help designing database for a twitter web application -


I am trying to create a small website in ASP.NET MVC which uses Twitter. I want to be able to draw some information about twitter users and store it in the database, which I can update from time to time.

I am using the following tables:

User
user_id - Uses Twitter ID (int)
twitter_name - Nvarchar (255)
last_expected - datetime

TwitterData
user_id
date
num_tweets
num_favorites
num_lists

< P> Unfortunately I'm not really good with the database, so is this a good design? Can I use a table instead?

Thank you in advance, Sasha

If there is a record and Twitter data in user There is a 1-1 relationship between a record, so you can use a table if you were going to other types of data (for example, FacebookData), then you want to keep two tables, But maybe take TwitterDame to TwitterData.

Read this for introduction of generalization, which will help you get started in designing a table.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -