encryption - in php how to find already encrypted file in specific folder -


I am using PGP (GNU Privacy Guard) to encrypt the file. While encrypting, I deleted the '.pgp' extension of the encrypted file.

Now how do I know which file is already encrypted in a specific folder?

Note: - My goal is to ... do not encrypt any file twice ... then before encrypting any file. I want to see that the file is already encrypted.

In PHP, we can find out which file is already encrypted?

PGP file all "----- BEGIN PGP message -----"

Then you can do something like this:

  $ content = file_get_contents ($ filename); $ Encrypted = Stropo ($ content, '----- BEGIN PGP message -----') === 0;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -