FDF to PDF using PHP -


I was trying to create a PDF from an FDF file. I have successfully created the FDF file but when I try to convert it to PDF then I get some errors. I am part of my code below. The test.pdf file opens in a download box and when I try to open it I get the error "test.pdf can not be opened because this file type is not supported or is damaged"

  if ($ fp = fopen ($ fdf_file, 'w' )) {Fwrite ($ fp, $ fdf_data, strlen ($ fdf_data)) ; Echo $ fdf_file, 'Written successfully.'; Header ('content-type: application / pdf'); Header ('content-dispute: attachment; file name = "test.pdf"'); Passastra ("PDFTec Test. PDF BHEL Test Test. FDF Output -"); Go out; } Else {Dead ('U  

  if ($ fp = fopen ( $ Fdf_file, 'w')) {fwrite ($ fp, $ fdf_data, strlen ($ fdf_data)); // echo $ fdf_file; 'written successfully.'; Header ('Content-Type: Application / PDF'); Header ('Content-dispute: attachment; filename = "test.pdf"'); passastra ("pdftc pdf outabara test. Fdf output -"); exit;}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -