How small is too small for a project plan? -


I have friends who asked me to make a website and are the smallest, I usually get annoyed with the technical plan I am not, but in particular, a friend clearly had a big goal compared to my own and the project is dragging for ever if I imagined this project before, I think that it does not happen and our relationship Solid as before Gay

So my question is how can you tell how small is small? How can you tell that when the project you are starting is ending in a nightmare in a crime-bearded scope?

If you are going to charge money (or do not want to stop this project forever) , A project plan is always a good idea, even if it is the only outline of a pager that what will happen on the web site (how many pages, any special features) and who is responsible for it, you should be the factor that you Documentation or non-coding type works on your 20% time (or whatever Experience has taught you), you can give better estimation of the necessary efforts. If this is a friend, then you want to tell them that you will do the first X hours for free, but after that your rate is $ Y per hour. Also, keep a precise log of time you spent so that you can show them the amount of efforts that are included in it. Plus, keeping an accurate log helps you estimate future projects.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -