iphone - Signer not valid error -


I have created an ad hoc design of my app and want to install it to someone else. My Provisioning profile contains their device ID (actually two). My certificate is similar to ad hoc and app store provision. I certification is valid in keychain. I have selected Ad Hawk profile in Xcode for this build, which The distribution is related to the certificate.

I send the provision file and .app file to the user. If they leave and sync both in iTunes, then this error is found on both devices:

  The application "iPad" was not installed on the iPhone "iPhone" because the signer is not valid.  

I have removed all profiles from my iPhone, removed the above two files in iTunes, is synchronized and installed the application successfully, I condemn it to me Can not get me to solve this problem. I need to exploit this problem locally. How can I get any ideas?

Did you add the entitlement? Sign the target level, not at the project level? Select Ad Hawk Profile? Make a clean clean before construction? Select the build of ad hawk device?

The best bet is to follow Apple's documentation Absolutely , Absolutely get your build settings from Apple's match.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -