Java: When a program is .jar 'ed, it no longer reads the images in the jar file? -


I need to run the computer without exporting the files.
For the time being, there are images to store my code:

  image icon icon = new image ("images \\ images2.gif");  

This is not just an image because I am adding it to jlabal.
When I issue the entire program, it stores the image file in the jar.
When I go to run the real problem, then there is no image.

Again, I can not just leave .jar in a folder with images already it has to work on a different computer by itself. System class loader:

You want to get through the picture system class loader:

 < Code> URL url = ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader (). GetResource ("Pictures / images2.gif"); Icon icon = new image icon (url)  

image is in the root of the square.

Note that the Java runtime will translate into OS specific divider ( / ) ( \ for Windows).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -