javascript - Should I worry about "window is not defined" JSLint strict mode error? -


This will not pass JSLint in strong mode:

  "strict use"; (Function (W) {W. Alert (W);} (Window));  

Error - From jslint.com - looks like this:

Problem in line 4 character 3: 'Window' is not defined.

 } (window));  

Improved Global: Window 4

Do I need to ignore the error of JSLint or am I seriously doing something wrong? Am I Try adding / * jslint browser: correct * / (or check

Edit : Now I see, in the documentation:

The browser option is not the alias of the global object, Window and manually .

So you should add the / * global window: wrong * / by yourself


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -