php - How to implement a personalized event stream? -


I am going to work on an inspiration site for a non-governmental organization, and I have some kind of Facebook- The stream, like "Michael recommended apple pie ", John commented on chocolate cake , " Carmel Fadge Posted 8 hours First by Alice ", etc..

This is the fact that these incidents are based on interest, so anyone should only be interested in caramel and cherry And then you should not see apple pages or chocolate cake, there are many arrangements for this, and to create a user's personal event stream on the fly means some expensive database-queries will mean.

I was thinking that there is a connection between receiving the user and an action event is going on when post events doing some kind of background processing (maybe a simple SQL JOIN TABLE).

The work required to weight the preferences of hundreds of users against an incident is sufficient, so this post can not be done as a part of the request that triggers the work, So I have to do a lot of work in a different process. I am currently looking for this work, but I am very open to suggestions.

I am not looking for anyone to do my work for me, but if anyone has any prior experience for this building, in a way, I would love to hear your thoughts.

News stream on a social networking site and, of course, when you have many types of events and many levels of interest (Or privacy settings, or user permissions), the questions can be very complex.

On this assumption, incidents are seen as being often produced, it is understood to do some denormalisation and when the event occurs in the event of a possible audience of an event, every time someone Requests for News Stream.

A background process that converts these Event Objects (related to their creators) to simple message objects (people who see them related to their readers, on the news stream) , But requests can be brought very quickly, and offload the work on background processes.

I have not used Gearman, but if there is something that allows you to load your app's environment in the background process and process through a queue to get events So, this is probably a good idea.

My simple solution was to do my own roll and use my own PHP script.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -