objective c - How to clear cookies from NSHTTPCookieStorage more then once? -


My desktop app connects to web applications hosted on Google App Engine. Once certified, it is a authtoken cookie It goes that all this passes along with future requests. It all works.

But now I want to add "sign out". I have tried to apply sign out like this:

  - (zero) signout {NSHTTPCookieStorage * cookiestorage = [NSHTTPCookieStorage shared HTTP cookiestost]; (NSHTTPCookie * [cookieStorage cookiesForURL: [NSURL URLWithString: self.serviceRootURLString]] per) Autores]] [[cookiestorage deleteCookie: each]; } [Self clear credential storage]; }  

The problem is that it only works for the first time. For example I can open my app sign in. Make some requests Sign out. So the next time I make a request, I am asked to prove again. good!

But when I certify another time then there is a problem. Authentication works. I get authtoken cookie. I can request but then when I try to log out second time (my app Without restarting), authtoken cookie does not seem to be removed. It seems to be removed from the perspective of my apps ... I ask NSHTTPCookieStorage for cookies that has my URL in it and it does not give any returns but if I request another request (which should require authtoken cookie) , The request only works, I do not get 401 response and I am never asked to prove again.

By understanding things correctly, it seems that cookies are removed from my perspective, but these built-in URL loading frameworks are not removed from perspective.

Possibly, maybe the problem is related to:

Does anyone know how to implement the "logout" functionality in an app that interacts with a web service? is?

Thank you, Jesse

Theory: Other relevant cookies that are used by the URL of your service Are not under, because some requests are the result of a redirect which can get or set cookies on your system.

Apart from this: I suggest you actually see what is happening on the network, and know which cookies are being sent or received.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -