php - How to add classes for styling to Drupal when using menu_block? -


I'm using the menu_block module in Drupal for my menu it works very well, but I want to I'm styled as my menu item as an image menu This can not be done well with the default settings - menu item looks like this:

   

I feel that I can use the menu-MLID-199 class to get the style because it's a unique ID of each menu item, but it's ugly to me Is there any other way of adding properly named classes in my menu items? Page titles or url generated from them? Even just one sequence will look good - like menu-item-1 and so on.

Your question is very clear about what you want to know (see below) Not that I want to get the functionality you want, so I thought if any of the modules go around your needs, then start by mentioning it. Another option may be the module too. Other custom solutions to similar problems have been discussed.

As far as class attribution is changing in menu item: sections are given due to menu items. You could override that function from your own subject. An explanation has been given about overriding the theme's functions.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -