Setting multiple literals that contain the same text in ASP.NET -


I have examples where I have to load 5-10 liters dynamically with the same text value. It seems that TEXT property of all controls should be another great way of doing this instead of setting the property to the same value. Is there any way out of that I do not know? I thought about setting up a protected property on my webform, and then using inline code on my aspx page is a great way?

EDIT: I should say that I also want to handle the situation where a designer could add another server to a dynamically loaded ASPX file without any other web server rollout .

Contains the same problem I often use:

  Liton Text = lt two Text = liththree Text = "some value";  

This is not correct, but at least it's on a line.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -