digital certificate - Is it possible to sign a java applet for free? -


I have created a funny applet that allows you to paint with your voice. Obviously this requires access to the microphone, but access to Java Applet is not allowed unless they are signed. As far as I can tell its difficulty and it involves cryptography, and, although it is not clear, I think I am also expected to pay Verisign money. All this looks like a very bad innovation, which is pushing me ** and I think I am not the first person to think like that.

Is it "there is only way to bypass" educational or testing purposes? "Or maybe stop the security in my browser or sign on the applet for free?

I am on Ubuntu 9.04 with Firefox 3.0.15 and Java 1.6.0

You can go a step further and set up your own CA.

The original certificate will allow you to create and generate any number of signatures or SSL certificates. Then you can add your root certificate to your friends You can distribute and install them in your browser. After that, the certificate series for your certificate created by your CA is always valid and is not self-signed (many browser self-signed serates

If you are going to work with OpenSSL CA then you need to import private key in the Java keystore file Is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -