Django vs PHP+framework -


I am in the process of choosing a web framework for an application that will include:

  • The subsite, accessed by mobile terminals (such as cell phones, Windows Mobile, etc.), which will include Google Gears for offline assistance
  • a reporting site

Since I know the basic PHP and the Python as well, I'm tilted for the use of Python because Python is a better input It is However, AJAX (jquery, YUI, ...) is needed to be widely used and requires some type of reporting engine (such as Jasper's report for Java), I go away from the world because I'm on Google There are not many results ... just to think that there are so many documentation and addons in PHP that can help with my needs, as well as the structure of Symphony or Codeigner, some PHP language weaknesses I wrap them up.

AJAX and reporting and Django? Actually, I want to be convinced that there is a way to go with the DJGengo, or warnings to stay away from it.

Cheers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -