Drag & Drop Javascript sortable with moving marker? -


I "drag and drop sortable" JavaScript libraries such as prototype sortable, gyctic sort, and several standalone

I think I am not getting (but know that it is there), I can not think of a better word, sort "delay" so that when I The list moved around the item, it is not transferred immediately Will not, but will see a line or other type of marker that he'll end up where before if I dropped it now . This functionality can be found in Windows while moving objects around the start menu

Can anyone tell me on the JavaScript solution that can do this? Prototype or standalone will be preferred for existing projects, but JQuery is also fine.

Take a look at the simulation and properties named ghosting on Script.aculo.us .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -