ide - Separate code and comments -


I'm getting comments on the code that starts to bother. I think once you have some level If you get expertise, the code is very self-documenting but the comment is still a requirement. What would I want to know is that this kind of comments from one such plugin or IDE code is with this idea. If there is no such thing, what do you think that will be a great work on plugin for an IDE like Adepple?

Take this python code for example:

  Def do_something (self, var): # * 541 ...  

Then some XMLs like this:

   

Thanks!

Good comments combine information, such as why , repeating those codes I do not agree, so I do not agree on the basis of the question.

However, to go with the idea of ​​a moment, I can imagine an IDE when you hides comments while editing, but archiving them separately is confusing There is a recipe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -