iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -


Just want to know how I will create UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet with a simple array.


Well, I really know how to put it in an action sheet but I like my way because it is more for my app, thanks, but I I also want to know how to put options in UIPKviewView, I just have an array with colors already on top of that part: red, green, blue, yellow, black, etc. in this, but I want to know how it In the preview d L'be if I am using the already Instifrem:? Please help anyone. I know that this is a stupid question, but I'm cheating my head on my $$$$$$ MacBook.

Instead you want to do this, create your UIPickerView interface builder and have it in your view controller Connect to the outlet. Add it as a subview of your main view and set its frame coordinates so that it is offset right below the edge, x = 0, y = 480

Then, when you want to display a picker, animate it like something with the screen:

  [UIView startup permissions: zero reference: zero]; [Color picture setframe: CGRactack (0.0 F, 416.0F, 320.0F, 216.0F)]; [UIView commitAnimations];  

and then to hide it when you select it:

  [UIView startAnimations: zero reference: NULL]; [Color picture setframe: CGRactam (0.0 F, 480.0F, 320.0F, 216.0F)]; [UIView commitAnimations];  

This will slide your picker down from animated and slide back when you're done.

I think that does not seem to add a picker in the UI sheet, if it is possible, then it is advisable.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -