MVP, design question -


I am working on an MVP designated application and there are some design questions: I presenter how to communicate while writing code in the layer Should go between different presenters / ideas? Let's say I have a window window with a window viewer and I want to set the window title on the window from the second window. I have a title-setter on the window view, which wraps the actual Gui title. Should I call the title-setter directly on the scene (window viewer.tit = "title") or should I wrap the view title as the presentation title setter (window-creator.tit = "title")?

Ask yourself how you will test it? If you do a window presentation. View. Tight = "Title", how can you test that the presenter is setting the title?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -