jde - Trouble installing jdee in Carbon Emacs in Snow Leopard -


I recently decided to try emacs for Java development, so this is the first time I used emacs I have not found any errors at emacs startup, but I do not think jde is installed correctly because I do not see "jde" menu item when viewing the java file.

I have the following DIR structure in the CD , JDE, and Elib have downloaded and removed:

 < Code> ~ / .emacs.d / site / cedet / latest ~ / .emacs.d / site / jde / latest ~ / .emacs.d / stie / elib / latest  

each In case the 'latest' is a symlink version, for example:

  cd ~ / .emacs.d / site / cedet ls -al drwxr-xr-x 17 dparoulek employee 578 December 4 12:17 cedet-1.0pre6 lrwxr -xr-x 1 dparoulek Staff 14 Dec 4 21:41 Latest - & gt; Cedet-1.0pre6 /  

Here is my .emacs file:

 ; JDE - Java development environment ;; Set debug option to enable a backtrace when no ;; The problem occurs (set debug-on-error t) ;; Updates to Emacs Load Path to Include Paths; JDE and its package require this code;; That you have emacs / site; The packages have been installed in; Your home directory's subdirectory (add-to-list 'load-path (detailed-file-name' ~ / .emacs.d / site / jde / latest / lisp ")) (add-to-list 'load-path ( Extension file-name "~ / .emacs.d / site / cedet / latest / common") (load-file (extension file-name "~ / .emacs.d / site / cedet / latest / common / cedet.el ")) (Add-to-list 'load-path (expanded-file-name' ~ / .emacs.d / site / elib / latest ')) (' jde required)  
P>

I found that emacs write a startup log message to an message buffer once I Found that, I realized that there are some problems when it tries to load some things defined in my .emac file.

I was able to get cedet and ecb to work successfully There was an error in error while still trying to load Jde.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

mysql - Can mysql_pconnect be called multiple times in one php page? -