perl - Line numbers with template toolkit -


I am using the Pearl Template Toolkit to create C files. I am very careful to # line instructions in my C code I want to be able to include the error message from the C compiler to the correct location (template file) instead of the wrong location (template output). However, I do not know how to do this. The only outcome I received from Google was an unanswered message on the Template Toolkit Mailing List.

I can visualize a torture solution like reading the template file and adding a line number, but someone has a trick or to get the line number of the original file in any template toolkit. A Wise Way?

I look like a template: the location method of the parser gives a suitable line # line, but There is no function that is included in the output to include it. You have to expand the Template Toolkit to do this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

MVP, design question -