.net - Silverlight Timer-Like Functionality -


Then I have a text box that sends the data back to the server.

I have to do this once the person has stopped typing

There is a timer in the process of my thinking and the timer (if stopped) Was set and need to say 3 seconds to reset the countdown time if it is already running and the timer is there.

Does anyone do such a thing?

You can use a DispatcherTimer to do this. Just start the timer when the text box gets focused and whenever the keydown event marks a variable, which notes that the user is typing something like this:

  Dispatcher timer timer; Bool typing = false; Int seconds = 0; Public Zero TextBox_OnFocus (...) {Timer = New DispatcherTimer (); Timer Interval = Timespan Foamseconds (1); Timer Tick ​​+ = new tie-up handler (timercut); Timer.start (); } Public Zero TextBox_LostFocus (...) {timer.Stop (); } Public Zero TextBox_OnKeyDown (...) {typing = true; } Public Zero TimesTitcut (...) {if (Typing) {secs ++; } And {secs = 0; } If (sec> = 3) deposit data (); Typing = false; }  

I'm not sure that this is the best way (to collect data like this) but this should work. Note that this is only psuedo code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -

excel - Populate list via a bi-Condition -