Managing different windows in Apple's Interface Builder -


I am working on the interface builder. I do not like the fact that I have to manage many windows, for example if If I open two xib files then my window can have six different windows easily. One problem is bringing these windows together to create a sensible arrangement. Another problem is that the interface builder does not remember this system if I open it again is a sub-in-one view in the interface builder? How do you deal with that?

Interface Builder does not help with window management very best way I found it to deal with Use spaces and open each IB document in its own place. It helps to manage at least the disorder.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -