Just want to know how I will create UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet with a simple array. Well, I really know how to put it in an action sheet but I like my way because it is more for my app, thanks, but I I also want to know how to put options in UIPKviewView, I just have an array with colors already on top of that part: red, green, blue, yellow, black, etc. in this, but I want to know how it In the preview d L'be if I am using the already Instifrem:? Please help anyone. I know that this is a stupid question, but I'm cheating my head on my $$$$$$ MacBook. Instead you want to do this, create your UIPickerView interface builder and have it in your view controller Connect to the outlet. Add it as a subview of your main view and set its frame coordinates so that it is offset right below the edge, x = 0, y = 480 Then, when you want to display a picker, animate it like something with the screen: [UIView startup permissions: zero reference: zero]; [Color picture setfr...
Comments
Post a Comment