uitableview - Which is the best way to change the color/view of disclosure indicator accessory view in a table view cell in iOS? -


After

I need to change the color of the accessory disclosureIndicatorView in a UITableViewCell . I think there are two ways to do this, but I did not understand who is the optimal accessoryView - so here's what I think I can do

UITableViewCell is the property of . Then I can use the setAccessoryView: UIImageView pass view as the and as the image that I want to capture

I A utility is written. The class which creates content footage (Add stuff like background color, add other content, etc.) to my cell and I add this code to the cell in UITableViewDelegate . Another option is to draw a UIImage overriding drawRect method customContentView utility class

option 1 display - . I can get things done by apples, just let them see and they rest. But I think that adding a new UIView object to each line can be out to reduce heavy object allocation and frame rate in my contentView in a UIImage Compared to the object, I believe that the code is lighter than UIImage UIView .

Please throw some light people and help me decide on this.

But I think adding a new UIView object to each line is heavy oz allocation and frames The rate can be out to reduce. Compared to just one UIImage object in my ContentView, I believe UIImage is lighter than UIView.

Direct image drawing will be better performance by adding almost one subview, you will need to determine whether additional performance is necessary or not. I have used some secondary scenes on the basic cells for custom disclosure indicators and the performance was fine. However, if you are already doing a custom drawing for content reset, it may not be difficult to do the secondary scene too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -