Accessing Videos AND Photos on Android 1.5 + -


So I'm trying to select a special piece media with my Android application which is the method used here Is doing this:

It works great, except for the fact that I can either choose between the video or the photo to present the user, not both at the same time . A good way to do this is:

startActivityForResult (new intent (Intent.ACTION_PICK, android.provider.MediaStore.Images.Media.INTERNAL_CONTENT_URI), SELECT_IMAGE);

Thanks!

I have used it many times, the best way is:

  Intent Media Chooser = New Intent (Int. Action_GET_CONTENT); // Comma separated MIME type mediaChooser.setType ("Video / *, Picture / *"); StartActivityForResult (MediaTouch, 1);  

Even this is not perfect at all, even if I have worked fine in everything used in it. This is an additional called "data" intended for the video onActivityResult () in each picture / user's gallery with the activity of each gallery / ASK, which will have content in selected media: / / URI

EDIT: Oops, in the selected media to receive URI, you really want to call getData () on the attribute on which ActiveActivation ()


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -