asp.net - C# - Stream a PDF using Response.TransmitFile() or Response.WriteFile() And then select a page -


I want to stream PDF from a directory on the server using an asp.net page. It works fine so that I want to pass the Adobe Open parameter for the land on a specific page.

The parameters of Adobe are:

But, I do not know how to stream

< Item class = "post-text"

Itemprop = "text">

For anyone with the same problem, I was able to solve this issue. If you change the content nature to inline the action headers in response, then set your URL as:

This will work with your ASPX page in PDF And the page parameter will navigate to the appropriate page. Hope it helps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

mysql - Can mysql_pconnect be called multiple times in one php page? -