I am checking around MSDN and Microsoft dot com but I can only find archived platforms. Are there any Microsoft DirectX forums for DirectX? Here it is: You can use XNA, D3, D3 10, D311 etc. Everything will be related.
Just want to know how I will create UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet with a simple array. Well, I really know how to put it in an action sheet but I like my way because it is more for my app, thanks, but I I also want to know how to put options in UIPKviewView, I just have an array with colors already on top of that part: red, green, blue, yellow, black, etc. in this, but I want to know how it In the preview d L'be if I am using the already Instifrem:? Please help anyone. I know that this is a stupid question, but I'm cheating my head on my $$$$$$ MacBook. Instead you want to do this, create your UIPickerView interface builder and have it in your view controller Connect to the outlet. Add it as a subview of your main view and set its frame coordinates so that it is offset right below the edge, x = 0, y = 480 Then, when you want to display a picker, animate it like something with the screen: [UIView startup permissions: zero reference: zero]; [Color picture setfr...
I'm interested in implementing something but I'm not sure it would be possible and would like to take it on. This is my scenario: I will have two verification cells, which will be shown as a list, from which I will select. This is my condition that I want to remember and remember my list from a database. I have a list of agents, which has been thrown at B13: B23 and the next two, I have columns of data that assume that my data base looks like this bcdx | Y Z Agent 1 1 | 1 | 0 Agent 2 0 | 1 | 0 Agent 3 0 | 1 | 1 agent 4 1 | 0 | 0 ... I want to populate a list named agent from column B, when I verify cell 1: x and verification cell 2: 1 I choose from. It should only show an agent in column X with column: agent1 agent4 or 0 ... I read somewhere Array formula but I do not know if this is convenient and I have unfortunately not any background in the macro :( But I know C ++ is quite easy with some conditional statement like this. Advance Thanks, This...
Comments
Post a Comment