copy - Batch File XCopy Command -


I have a batch file that passes through the contents of the text file and creates a copy of a specific file Xcopy is the command.

Here's the snippet.

 For  /f %% a in (FilesToCopy.txt) do (xcopy .. \. \ Common \ %% a normal \ %% a / I / d / c / v / S / y / f xcopy general \ %% a .. \. \ General \ %% a / i / d / c / v / s / y / f)  

%% Prices such as images are \ image1.jpg images \ image2.jpg

so when xcopy is executed it will look like

  xcopy. \. When executing \ General \ Images \ image1.jpg common \ Images \ image1.jpg / i / d / c / v / s / y  

, then this message will indicate

  General \ Images \ image1.png Specify a file name or directory name on target (F = file, D = directory)?  

It seems that the / i command does not work or I am missing something to suppress the above message.

OK, you have left the second statement with the help of / I :

 / I if the destination is not present and copies more than one file, then assuming that the destination should be a directory. 

You are copying a file only once, so the / I does not apply.

You probably can piping this command to F in the command and press the output:

  echo F | Xcopy .. \. \ Common \ %% a common \ %% a / i / d / c / v / s / y / f & gt; Nul  

(English version of non-Windows, but perhaps this is your least problem, provided that the file names with batch spaces are already unsuccessful: -))

You can try to create a long list of file names to copy:

  Settlock enabled extension enabled extension on LIST = for / f %% Set in (FilesToCopy.txt) LIST =! List! ".. \ .. \ general \ %% a" xcopy% LIST% mango / i / d / c / v / s / y / f  

for two pass at the beginning File is required, though. And it fails when the list of file names is more than 8190 characters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -