java - Storing data when an jsp call (no submit) an action -


I need some help about a little question. I want DB to score points on the page for my survey application. I have divided my list of questions into six pages. Before the page points, when the user deposits the vote, the operation examines a hashp and the error is returned to the key where the resp does not exist.

Now, with the pagination on the page, I call the page with the maximum (number of pages) on request.

It is clear that now the mythology action of my replies has been canceled.

Now .. How can I send a partial list of replies (page answers) without submitting?

Hope I was clear ...

ps I use the Streets 2 framework

Just present the paging buttons as a whole form, take them the exact same action as the" submit "operation and then execute the actual paging action.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -