markup - symbols in restructuredText -


I want to use some symbols in the reconstructed text; how can I do this? (Like and rarr; in Markdown also produces the symbol defined as "and RRR;") -

Note: I do not need the math formula support as the dependency form In.

You have a large number of symbols defined through the "substitution" operator.

You must include the definitions via the .. ... include: & lt; Isonum.txt & gt; or something like that.

Most of them have | Larr | or | Rarr |

These are defined in the docutils.parsers.rst.include installation directory. There are several dozen files that define many Unicode characters.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -