c# - WinForms TreeView.Sorted Property and VS 2008 Object Browser -


I can not see the above property neither in the object browser nor in intellisense for tree view, why is it? Although I can set it in my code, it successfully creates the project and when I click it and choose 'go to definition' it looks like a public bouquet property is it normal, or did I have anything Have you messed up?

sorted attribute browsable attribute (false) Prevents the property from appearing in the grid, and with EditorBrowsableAttribute (EditorBrowsableState.Never) , which prevents it from appearing in Intellisense. So yes, this is normal: For whatever reason, the person who designed the API wanted to discourage you from seeing it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -