asp.net - urlrewriter.net / c# / I just don't get it -


I want to implement url-rewrite in a web application with the urlrewriter.net module.

This is my scenario now (number is fictional): Browse.aspx? Cid = 9 & countryid = 85 (cid stands for class id)

Now I want something like this categoryname / countryname.html

so I thought it could work but it is not my first time I should remember something to use it.

  & lt; Rewrite url = "~ /(.+)/(.+) .HTML" to = "~ / Browse.aspx? Cid = $ 1 & Deshmukh = $ 2" />  

Maybe I need to use the title instead of ID $ 1 and $ 2, but then I think it will be very difficult to find things?

Can anyone help me to add my head to this?

Thanks for reading and reading, Mark

It seems that your example ~ / 9 / 85.html should browse aspx? Cid = 9 & countryid = 85

I suspect that you are looking for some more friendly things.

To resolve this, just think about how you would be * in your pages. Generating Html URLs You can embed category and country names there, and then you can ignore them when you type URLs again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -