Which Javascript code editor supports plain text line numbering? -


I need to add a text area that also has line numbering capabilities. I try the editArea Of that, but I could not work with text files it This would be ideal if it could highlight the syntax for existing programming languages, but it would only be a bonus

The main thing that I am after, whatever I paste in that line Number is there. Please only open list of open source. Try it, we can configure it to show the line number.

Etherpad is a highly customizable Open Source online editor providing real-time editing in real-time

Other Openers options and

The firepad feature is rich, built on, so no server setup is required.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -