Zend framework: how to migrate a site -


I am trying to copy the site from production to a localhost environment created on the ZF site. All files and DB content were copied but I got a blank screen

  general.host = "localhost: 8888" db.adapter = PDO_MYSQL dB    .params.host = localhost: 8888 db.params.username = Bla db.params.password = bla db.params.dbname = db_name  

bootstrap.php

  $ frontController-> Register Plugin (new initiator ('development')); There are some basic instructions in  

.htaccess but if I put something random on the top then I do not get internal server errors, so I do not think it also reaches the .htaccess stage . Edit:

Edit:

I have the code below in the bootstrap but still get a blank page. Very fast, it loads at least

$ frontController-> Register Plugin (new initiator ('development')); $ FrontController- & gt; ThrowExceptions (right); // Dispatch the request using the front controller {$ FrontController-> Try (); } Hold (exception $ exception) {exit ($ exception-> getMessage ()); Try adding this line before running the sender () on the front controller object. $ frontController-> throw exception (true);

Exceptional system is almost always inactive on the throwing system, so by enabling it, you can tell more about the nature of the problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -

excel - Populate list via a bi-Condition -