javascript - Did button actually click? -


I have some javascript that ends with the click of a prologue on a button:

  Click on document.getElementById ("myButton").  

The result in the form presented as the use of a function call:

  & lt; Form onsubmit = "submit_this_form (this); returnback;" Action = "" method = "post" & gt;  

It seems that the actual button is not going to be a good percentage of the time of click or the form is not being submitted. I think the button is going to be clicked and I know that the code is being called because I have a counter embedded and I can see that it is being executed.

My question is ... is there an event or a way to verify that the form has actually been posted? By the way, I do not have control over the HTML code, so I can not change the tag content.

  & lt; Form onsubmit = "submit_this_form (this); return false;" Action = "" method = "post" & gt; Returning after submit_this_form () prevents the form from being incorrectly submitted in the form of  

submit_this_form (). I believe if you change it:

  & lt; Form onsubmit = "submit_this_form (this);" Action = "" method = "post" & gt;  

It should work as much as you like.

False refund after event handler will basically 'abduct' the default functionality; In fact, whatever your event handler function replaces the default behavior of the script, in which case, the form data to the server Is depositing on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -

excel - Populate list via a bi-Condition -