C# WPF DataGrid outside Window -


I am creating an application for which a DataGrid may be required It can be hidden, I tried to wrap it in the extension but it is not exactly ideal. Ideally what I want is the ability to "float" DataGrid outside the main window without affecting other controls, and there is a button to hide and show it when necessary.

Is this possible?

Thank you for your time.

You can do this by hitting it in a popup For this change your Ice Open State. However keep in mind that the popup will not rotate with the window.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -