merge - If a branch in SVN was created against the wrong revision in trunk should I just created the branch? -


If I create a branch in SVN off trunk rev 10, then I realized what I want 9 9 I just do this branch Can create a new review from the ditch and 9 or, what is the way to "rebase" the Riv 9?

The problem is that what I know now is a long / big change to return some changes to my code and then to make a branch since the trunk is already using the old code code I had to upgrade, even though at the beginning, my incomplete new feature my branch needs to close RX X-1 as my branch was on X + 1 so the easiest way to get it in X-1 Or is it?

Just remove the branch and recreate it ... This is the least expensive in the repository.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

mysql - Can mysql_pconnect be called multiple times in one php page? -