components - OSGi Bundle Repositories -


I am testing OGG bundles and for this their relationships require me a lot of bundles. Have work I already have eclipse updates (1700 bundle) sites and Spring Enterprise bundle for the repository test, although I need more, anyone got huge amounts of bundles there too I do not even need code, just the manifests will be fine .

Cheers

Returns for 15800 results of Google Code Search. If you find a way to automatically download them and remove duplicates, then you may get a large dataset.

There is another similar idea to search for artifacts included in the OSGI bundle manifest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -