How in C# to pass a name of the object as a parameter to function? -


I have a code that changes the status of the boolean property on the mouseclick, depending on the name of the clicked object: < / P>

  Private Zero Grid_MouseLeftButtonDown (Object Sender, MouseButtonEventArgs E) {Framework Element feSource = eSource FrameworkElement; Switch (feSource.Name) {case "r1s1": if (r1s1.Isselected == incorrect) r1s1.Isselected = true; Other r1s1. This is selected = false; break; Case "r1s2": if (r1s2.Isselected == incorrect) r1s2.Isselected = true; Other r1s2.Iselected = false; break; .............} e.handle = true; }  

I would like to do the same work passing through the sender's name (r1s1, r1s2, .. and so on), where there is a parameter to perform this function where this string is a The name combines with the name (IsSelected) just to customize the code (such as the idea):

  Private Zero Grid_MouseLeftButtonDown (Object Sender, MouseButtonEventArgs E) {Framework Element feSource = eSource FrameworkElement ; ChangeSelection (feSource.Name)} Public Zero ChangeSelection (name of string) {if (name.IsSelected == false) name.Isselected = true; other names. Selected = false; }  

Please correct me, am I doing wrong?

I'm not awesomes on WPF, but I believe that you want to pass feSource its Change the selection in turn, then put it on the "real" type, whether it is a checkbox or else modify it. Selected property on this

I do not know that when you get the reality, you want to name it in the form of the object (object sender).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -