.net - Tool to create SQLXMLBulkLoad Schemas? -


SQLXMLBulkLoad requires schema to annotate various attributes (for example SQL: datatype) and some additional elements . Is there any device which can enrich the schema with this information for at least some basic situations?

I have asked a similar question and did some research It seems that the SQLXMLBulkLoad schema in the market Does not have the equipment. I am trying to write one myself because the schema is an XML file, so we can use XML to insert the annotation information to NQX.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -