flex: swfloader - flash file overlaps it's configured size -


I am using swf loader so that the SWF file can be loaded in the middle of the screen by using the following command:

& lt; Mx: SWFLoader id = "game_swf" source = "crazy_counting.swf" x = "198" y = "0" width = "721" maxWidth = "721" height = "531" maxHeight = "531" />

Now the phase of the flash file takes the exact shape that I told the flash file that it is overlapping the platform with some graphics. How can I hide overlapped graphics ?

I resolved the problem by placing the swfloader inside a container, eg a box example the boundaries of the flash graphics container S Do not go out, I also need to make sure that the height of the box swf and matches the width.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -