eclipse - Trying to set up Android SDK - Please help! Beginner -


So I'm super new to it, and in fact it is not sure what I'm doing.

I downloaded an Android SDK for Windows, but I'm a bit confused about installing / installing it. So I have read that I need to set System Variable Path To Tools /

, but I think I have Windows \ System32?!?!?

Would you like to replace? Can i change it

Windows Vista; Eclipse IDE download and set up already (pointing to SDK)

Can anyone help a beggar with this setting?

apreciated; Thanks!

Also: I should really measure what I have done ...

I downloaded that Android SDK and unzipped it ... Is about!

I have installed Linux version of SDK, but I might still be able to help you. I was absolutely right and did everything for me.

After opening the tool to run "Android" and adding tools / adding tools, this tool / directory has a GUI program and it allows you to create at least one virtual Android platform. Will allow to run Simply use all default and latest Android versions while setting up. Again all these instructions are available in more details on the above link.

After completion of this work, you already need to establish eclipse almost all Android development is done with a plugin called Eclipse which is called. Although Eclipse and ADT, it is not possible to use the tutorial and everything you expect to use it.

After you install that try.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -