objective c - What is Best Approach to Learning iPhone App Dev? -


I have basic knowledge that I am trying to learn iPhone app development.

Should I learn ObjS for Mac for the first time, Stephen G. By using the book by crook, then these principles should be taken to convert to iPhone Dev? Or when I try to transfer my knowledge to the development of the OBJC's iPhone app, I have to learn Objisi without some special iPhone app tutorials. I am trying to use the best method of learning the iPhone App Dev and looking at many ways to learn it on the forums.

I think my question will have to learn objasi language, then learning the xcode and the iPhone app Dev can be the ultimate result of learning the code for the iPhone correctly or wrongly? Or, should I learn specific XCode and iPhone app development and leave behind the time spent on objusying mastering?

I want to spend confused and spend wisely in the next two months because I can learn the iPhone App Dev.

Work through the book" Beginning of iPhone Development "and understand your knowledge and action C 2.0 with the book of Coach.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -