ruby on rails - Single person working on a web app. What platform to use? -


I can code in three languages ​​/ platforms: Java (for its long time), Ruby on Rail (Start) and Drupal / PHP (Beginning) This app is a pet project that I really want to complete and some good in it Business logic is also included and it is necessary to have a good front end.

I can not really decide which platform I have chosen I have done some work in the ROR and some people in Drupal and I have not been able to make my mind how to go.

There is absolutely no connection between the languages ​​and the fact that you want to webpage by yourself and this There will be some business logic and a good UI included. Choose the language you feel most comfortable with.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -