jquery - Hierarchical Grid with MVCContrib -


I am trying to come up with the best solution to create a hierarchical grid in my ASP.NET MVC project. First of all, I looked at jqGrid, and it got the "PEDGrid" option which is absolutely which I see. However, what can I say, jqGrid is not free, and my client is not interested in buying licenses for it.

"Trid Grid" page of Demo JqGrid can be found on this page under "New in Version 3.3":

What are my other options for creating a hierarchical grid Are you So far I'm using Libraries asp.net MVC, MVCContrib, and jQuery, but I'm open to bring something else inside. I am sure that I too can do my own role if I have to do if I have to do my roll, what should I approach?

thanks,

~ Justin

OK Jeffar Thanks for the comment, I now understand something else about JackGrid Licensing. JqGrid is free which is not free, "jqGrid for ASP.Net" which is a different thing. So yes, I'm going to use jqGrid with the tree grid option and it should do the right thing. Thanks jfar for help

Licensing slightly in this blog post:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -