ubuntu - version problem - backward compatibility subversion SVN -


I have my SVN repository running in a server svn 1.4.2 but I am at home Using svn 1.6.5 at Ubuntu 9.10.

I think svn will be corrupt when two versions are different (at least in my case), and svn will not do the cleaning move.

I'm not sure whether I should install STV 1.4.2 at home, or is there any way around it?

You should not have any problems with the SVN 1.6.5 customer 1.4.2 repository. You only have problems, if you use two separate SVN Customers versions.

Your working counter 1.4.5 client has used this 1.6.5 client, it does not corrupt the SVN, though ... it only affects the copy of the work (and it is "corrupt" No, just maintained in such a way that the client does not understand the 1.4.2).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -