Where can I fnd the xap files of the silverlight apps I am browsing? -


I am browsing Silverlight applications. Where can I get the related xap files? Are they in the browser cache elsewhere? I'm trying to look at xap files written by others I used patrick to see HTML files with EXAp files or XP files, nothing was found. For example, how can I find xap files for Bing Maps or Office Web applications?

Look at the source code of the HTML page that hosts them. They are usually linked to the object tag. I only do a visual source and then search for exp.

The quick search for "xap" on the Bing page source shows:

  & lt; Param name = 'source' value = 'http: //maps.slapi0.virtualearth.net/explore/ClientBin/20091021.1321/Microsoft.maps.She.x.x' / & gt;  

Your xap file is also you can use to search the embedded Silverlight apps in pages.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

c# - How to capture HTTP packet with SharpPcap -

jquery - SimpleModal Confirm fails to submit form -

php - Multiple Select with Explode: only returns the word "Array" -