Where can I fnd the xap files of the silverlight apps I am browsing? -


I am browsing Silverlight applications. Where can I get the related xap files? Are they in the browser cache elsewhere? I'm trying to look at xap files written by others I used patrick to see HTML files with EXAp files or XP files, nothing was found. For example, how can I find xap files for Bing Maps or Office Web applications?

Look at the source code of the HTML page that hosts them. They are usually linked to the object tag. I only do a visual source and then search for exp.

The quick search for "xap" on the Bing page source shows:

  & lt; Param name = 'source' value = 'http: //maps.slapi0.virtualearth.net/explore/ClientBin/20091021.1321/Microsoft.maps.She.x.x' / & gt;  

Your xap file is also you can use to search the embedded Silverlight apps in pages.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is there an open source WebSockets (JavaScript) XMPP library? -

java - Is there an object like a "Set" that can contain only unique string values, but also contain a count on the number of occurrences of the string value? -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -