python - Google App Engine Application Extremely slow -


I have created a Hello World website in Google App Engine, it is using DJZongo 1.1 without any patches.

Although this is just a very simple web page, it takes a lot of time and often it seems to be many times.

Any suggestions to solve this?

Note: This is responding quickly after the first call.

This is a terrible suggestion but I will make it anyway:

A little Create a client application or use crone with wget to access your code periodically, perhaps once every 5 minutes or so it is a passive status to Google Should be put in.

I say this is a terrible suggestion because it is a waste of resources and Google's free service is misused. I hope you would like to do this only during a small test / startup phase.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MVP, design question -

excel - Populate list via a bi-Condition -

iphone - How do I make a UIPickerView in a UIActionSheet -